Summer Help Needed
$13 / hour Part-time College and High School students
Join us in Avila Beach for a summer job.
Need another helping hand in Guest Services. Duties include prepping units for arriving guests, inventory restocking, and other duties as needed. Typical shift hours 9a-4pm (TH, F til 6p), Open 7 days a week.
435 1st St Avila Beach, CA 93424
Responsible for the upkeep and efficient functioning of the laundry department. The laundry attendant should possess knowledge of all equipment (washers, dryers and iron) and how it operates. The position works closely with housekeeping to ensure proper inventory levels are supplied to all properties in a timely and efficient manner. To assist in the laundry section with sorting, washing, drying, folding, transporting, and distribution of all linens to various properties.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Be able to follow instructions and work with minimal supervision
2. Make sure all linens are covered at all times during transportation.
3. Treat linens with stain remover and rub with sponge or brush to remove spots/stains.
4. Identify worn and torn linens and follow protocol for replacing.
5. Ensure the washing of linens is up to standard before placing into inventory.
6. Communicates maintenance and upkeep issues to appropriate person relating to all laundry equipment.
7. Organizes linens in such a way that it is sorted by type and put up neatly in linen supply closets at each property.
8. Works in a fast paced environment with time constraints and timing deadlines related to production standards and requirements.
9. Multitasking with linens in various machines running at the same time with different products.
10. Main duties include sorting, washing, drying, ironing, and folding linen and terry cloth items in a neat and pristine fashion.
11. Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
12. Performs other reasonable duties as directed by leadership.
13. Understands that business demands sometimes make it necessary to move employees from their accustomed shifts to other shifts.
14. Maintains a professional appearance in appropriate attire.
15. Maintains the cleanliness and neatness of the laundry room and equipment.
16. Possesses the ability to work well with other team members.
17. Must demonstrate a positive attitude with ongoing and friendly personality towards all guests when in guest areas.
18. Ability to empty trash, vacuum, sweep, and mop office and office bathroom.
19. Requires standing for long periods of time and on occasion may be asked to lift and carry up to 40 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, it may be required to stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl.
1. Physical mobility and stamina required (most properties have multiple staircases).
2. Ability to follow instruction.
4. Professional attitude and work ethic.
5. Ability to work independently and as a team.
6. Reliable transportation.
7. Clean driving record.
8. Ability to pass drug testing.
9. Ability to pass background check.
10. Punctual and dependable.
11. Be able to read, write, and understand the English language.
12. Ability to learn reservation and housekeeping programs.
13. Ability to use a computer.